CMHN gives Mental Health Professionals the opportunity to be part of a network of like-minded Christians throughout the South Carolina both informally and through Professional Development Training Workshops.
Training Workshops are conducted on a regular basis to provide relevant information for Mental Health Professionals. The Network also offers an annual Training Workshop that provides CEUs for LPCs and LISWs.
CMHN also offers opportunities for Members to network with other Christian mental health professionals through the Counselor’s Roundtable.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
• Free on line advertising through the CMHN Website
• On line directory listing that is accessible by potential clients, churches and other organizations
• Reduced registration fees at annual workshops
• Professional growth opportunities through bi-monthly workshops and networking opportunities – including free CEUs
• On line resource sharing
• Professional contacts with other mental health care givers
If you are interested in becoming a member of CHMN, please review the following documents prior to requesting an application: